The Master Scuba Diver Trainer Program (MSDT)
PADI MASTER SCUBA DIVER TRAINER | Pro Level
After completing the IDC, you can continue your dive education with the Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT).
Khao Lak Scuba Adventures offer one of the best MSDT Programs out there. The MSDT will be taught on a live-aboard trip to the Similan Islands where you will not only receive the best training conditions but also amazing diving experiences on one of the best diving locations in the World!
To achieve the full MSDT rating, you need to get 5 PADI specialty ratings and certify 25 students. We will teach you the Specialty ratings and then after completion you can get the 25 certifications teaching any PADI course. Ones you achieved the 25 certifications you can then apply directly to PADI for the MSDT rating. In the mean time you are already allowed to teach the specialties.
The Master Scuba Diver Trainer rating is highly recommended as it will increase you changes of employment and you have more options to teach different PADI courses which will only increase your salary.
Besides the training dives you will also get extra fun dives. Make a holiday out of your training!
To qualify for the MSDT Program, you'll need to:
- Be a certified PADI OWSI Instructor or have completed the PADI Instructor Exam (IE)
The Master Scuba Diver Trainer Program takes 4 days (without the 25 diver certifications). You need a minimum of 5 specialties.
These will be the specialties you will be able to teach:
- Enriched Air Instructor
- Oxygen Provider Instructor
- Deep Diving Instructor
- Digital Underwater
- Photography Instructor
- Search and Recovery Instructor
- Night Dive Instructor
- Navigation Instructor
- Wreck Instructor
- Project AWARE Shark Conservation Instructor
IDC Master Scuba Diver Trainer Package
- Assistant Instructor and Open Water Scuba Instructor Course
- EFR Instructor Course (incl EFR Care For Children Instructor)
- PADI Shark Aware Conservation Specialty Instructor
- PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Specialty Instructor Course
- 4 more PADI Specialty Instructor Courses to complete Master Scuba Diver Trainer
- Visa Assistance – We can advise you how to arrange the right visa for your course in Thailand
- Free wireless broadband Internet access in our dive centre
- Assistance with local accommodation (prices start from 4500 thb per month)
- Discount on buying dive equipment.
- Discount on the Khao Lak Scuba Adventures PADI Instructor Development Course
- Free equipment rental during the course and IE if needed (own equipment required for work experience)
Package Price for all the above: 130,900 THB
PADI IDC Crew Pack (23,400 thb)
EFR Instructor Manual (4,788 thb)
PADI Master Scuba Diver Course (40,500 thb)
PADI Shark Aware Specialty Instructor Course (4,500 thb)
Optional add-on to above package:
4 day / 4 night Similan Island live-aboard, 15 dives (12,000 THB), total price: 142900 THB
PADI Instructor Exam (IE) fee: $865 AUD
PADI Instructor Application fee: $537 AUD
PADI Speciality Instructor Application fee: $99 AUD
Master Scuba Diver Trainer Application fee: $XX AUD
PADI fees payable to PADI by credit card at the end of the course
Information coming soon
Information coming soon
Do your MSDT in combination with the IDC and get fantastic deals! Please check our Pro Packages and Internships
Feel free to contact us for more information: