PADI UNDERWATER NATURALIST
Underwater Nautralist Information
Look closer to see more on your next dive. Look for symbioses, predator/prey and other relationships between aquatic plant and animal life. Learn not just what fish and animals are, but how they interact with each other and the environment. Jellyfish that have adapted to the undwerwater environment - it no longer needs to sting
The Fun Part is learning about why some creatures behave the way they do and what their role is in the aquatic ecosystem.
- Minimum Age: 10 years old
- PADI Open Water Diver
What You Learn
- The major aquatic life groupings, interactions and factual information that dispels negative myths.
- The role of aquatic plants, food chains and predator prey relationships
- Responsible interactions with aquatic life
- Considerations and techniques for entering intact wrecks
- The underwater naturalist’s view of organisms and their roles in the environment
- Instructors 4:1 Ratio
Padi Teaching Materials
The Price on the right is only for the course and excludes dive trips, please see our Liveaboards section to see what boat you would like to do your course on.