PADI ENRICHED AIR SPECIALITY
Enriched Air Nitrox Speciality Information
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
The Fun Part is being a diver and breathing underwater with Nitrox.You can typically stay down longer and get back the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty
- Minimum Age: 12 years old
- PADI Open Water Qualification
What You Learn
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer
- Instructors 4:1 Ratio
Padi Teaching Materials
- Nitrox for free on MQ III for the course duration
The Price on the right is only for the course and excludes dive trips, please see our Liveaboards section to see what boat you would like to do your course on.