Our Next PADI IDC Introduction
Instructor Develpoment Course IntroductionSo now you are a qualified divemaster, the second step is to sign up for a PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC).
We will keep the classes small so that you can receive plenty of help from our course director and staff instructors. Here you will build upon your abilities to organize and supervise scuba diving activities, while concentrating on developing teaching skills.
You will progress by:
- Developing your knowledge through self-study, quizzes, lectures and presentations
- Making confined water workshops and presentations
- Participating in open water workshops, delivering presentations and rescue assessments.
The Course Consists of Three Sections:Independent Study
- Study at home to develop you knowledge of dive theory.
- PADI Skin Diving course and Snorkelling Programs
- How to make Knowledge Development Presentations
- Teaching Project AWARE and Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialties
- Teaching in Confined Water
- Conducting Open Water Training Presentations
- Confined Water and Open Water Teaching Presentations
- Standards Exam
- Dive Rescue Skills Assessment
Once You Qualify You Can:
- Teach academic presentations under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor
- During confined water dives, present initial skills training under the direct supervision of a PADI Instructor
- Evaluate Open Water Diver surface skills under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor
- Teach and certify PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty divers under the direction of a PADI Instructor
- Teach Project AWARE Specialty courses
- Teach the AWARE Coral Reef Conservation specialty course
- Conduct PADI Discover Scuba Diving experiences in a pool or confined water
- Conduct PADI Seal Team AquaMissions
- As well as all the stuff you could do already as a PADI Divemaster
Medical Emergency 24H
Fax : +66 76 485 662
Reseller & Agents Contact
Training & HR Dept.
Training Center & Pool